TOGAF® Intensive Program (Level 2)
The purpose of certification to the TOGAF 9 Certified qualification is to provide validation that, in addition to the knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF 9 Foundation, the Candidate is able to analyze and apply this knowledge.
The learning objectives at this level therefore focus on application and analysis in addition to knowledge and comprehension.
|Examination Name: TOGAF 9 Part 2|
|Examination Type: Multiple-choice examination, 8 questions/90 minutes|
|Open Book: Yes|
|Delivery Options: Two options are available for participants to take their tests:|
1. Pearson VUE test centers.
2. At your home or in your office using Online Proctored delivery.
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the TOGAF 9 standard
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation
- Architects who are looking for a first introduction to the TOGAF 9 standard
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the TOGAF 9 standard
- Professionals who are working in an organization where the TOGAF 9 standard has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce the TOGAF 9 standard into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of the TOGAF 9 standard
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- How to apply the ADM phases in development of an Enterprise Architecture
- How to apply Architecture Governance in development of an Enterprise Architecture
- How to apply the TOGAF Architecture Content Framework
- How to apply the concept of Building Blocks
- How to apply the Stakeholder Management Technique
- How to apply the TOGAF Content Metamodel
- How to apply the TOGAF standard recommended techniques when developing an Enterprise Architecture
- The TOGAF Technical Reference Model and how to customize it to meet an organization’s needs
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- The content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- How an Enterprise Architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization
- The purpose of the Architecture Repository
- How to apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM